Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Fun

Summer finally arrived last week!  With that in mind, I created this summer theme card using the Sketch below from Retro Rubber Challenge #65.  It turned out being monochromatic since I only used Memento Toffee Crunch ink for stamping the Repeat Impressions Stamps (Sand Castle and Sentiment) and also for sponging the raised areas that I embossed with Spellbinders Impressabilities Sea Scape.  I used Kraft and Ivory Card stocks. I have had the Repeat Impressions stamps since August 2015 ...I know because I used them on a card posted on my blog then.
Challenges:
Retro Rubber: Challenge #65 Feeling Sketchy. RI Stamps are from 2015.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 151 Summer/Beaches

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Theresa, you've created a beautiful monochromatic card. The color makes the card look elegant I think.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To stamp Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Jan Clothier said...

Absolutely perfect beach stamps! Great colour choice - it's just like sand. Thanks so much for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

Veerle said...

The color of your card is perfect for the beach theme and it fits our challenge so well. Thank you for entering it. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

Heidi Stamps said...

Lovely summery card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Theresa, you brought sweet memories of my grandchildren on our Spring Break vacations to Panama City, FL. with this awesome card.
Love all of this sweet images or sand castles and beautiful shells.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Christine Traversa said...

Stunning card! The color scheme is so elegant! Super great images! Thanks for joining us!

Creative Lady said...

Love your monochromatic card! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

Neva Cole said...

This card is so summery! Great monochromatic color scheme that makes this card shine! Great interpretation of the sketch, thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber!