Sunday, June 25, 2017

Happy Memories

Hello! My card today was inspired by the Photo/Color Inspiration challenge at The House That Stamps Built. I created my background on watercolor paper using Distress Inks and a Water brush. Using Repeat Impressions stamps I added the sentiment with SU ink. This panel was attached to patterned paper and the an Ivory Card Base. I was trying to achieve a look of a tropical sunset that brings back Happy Memories (inspired by the photo). 
Challenge:
The House That Stamps Built: Inspiration Palette Challenge J2117 shown below
Mod Squad Challenge: Colorful Creations-use a lot of colors on your project.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Theresa, this is stunning! You nailed this challenge for sure! Your card is beautiful, and will be such a nice surprise to someone special. Thanks for joining us this week at The House that Stamps Built!

Macimbalo said...

Really pretty! Love the colors you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Heather said...

What a gorgeous background! I love how you paired it with our "happy" set; it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri said...

This is a stunner, Theresa! I kept holding it up to the challenge inspiration....wow! Thanks for joining the inspiration challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Heidi Stamps said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!!!