Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Moose in a Sleigh


Hello!  Thought I'd make a cute Christmas card for this week's Merry Monday Challenge -to use a Moose on your card.  I had this cute image in my Silhouette cut n print files from Stinky Cute.  The color was a bit off in the print out but I just found some pattern paper from Paper Sweeties paper pad that picked up the same hues.  I kind of like the final result.  I added some texture and sparkle to the image with Sukura Clear Star pen, Stickles Crystal, and Ranger Liquid Pearls. Also edged the sentiment with a glitter pen. I edged the image with a Red Copic marker-gives the look of another layer without the weight and attached to a mat of the pattern paper and then to a red card base.
Challenge:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #254 Merry Christmas-Moose
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #339 Anything goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge: June Challenge is anything goes.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June Challenge is to use patterned paper.








Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling moose in sleigh, Theresa, & your background paper looks perfect! I know what you mean about the colors being "off" - hard to find the right printer settings...

Colleen said...

Your little moose in the sleigh is so very cute! Great job adding papers to compliment the colors! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Margaret said...

Aww...that moose is adorable and I love the pattern on the background! Perfect for a fun Christmas card!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing with us A Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
Hugs, Iwona