Monday, May 15, 2017

Flowers in a Frame





Hello!  My card today is for the challenge at Power Poppy -Frame It Up- Simply frame your image on a card, decorate a frame or frame your stamped piece as a bit of home décor.  I printed Power Poppy's Camellias Digi on watercolor paper and colored with Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Forest Moss, and Peeled Paint using a watercolor brush.  I then framed the image with a decorative 5x7 mat that I purchased for 50 cents and have had in my stash forever.  I then placed this in a brass frame so that I can use  it on a side table as a bit of décor.  I photographed the framed image without the glass to avoid glare.
Challenges:
Power Poppy: May Challenge Frame It Up
Mod Squad Challenge: Let's Color
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Gorgeous flower and how wonderful to frame it up in a real frame! Great work!

Darnell said...

Stunning, Theresa! I'm often saying a work of art deserves to be framed, as this one does, so I'm delighted to see you actually matted and framed it beautifully!! Hugs, Darnell

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like that you actually framed them, makes for a wonderful gift. Is that cracked glass look and feeling going on is awesome. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

Kathy Jones said...

I love that you created a decor piece!! Looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Power Poppy this month!!