Saturday, April 8, 2017

Easter Card with Printed Cellophane

Hello! Easter will soon be here so I am inspired to make Easter cards. I was thinking of the challenge at Stamp TV when I created this card.  I used a GKD Easter sentiment stamp with Memento Green ink stamped 3 times on white CS, GKD Grass Green CS, and a printed clear cellophane panel that was used for wrapping a pot of flowers.  I also stamped some foliage with GKD Handmade Botanicals stamp with the sentiments. Finished with a pink Washi tape.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge-create a “EASTER” card/project…NO FLOWER CARDS. This was a stretch for me since I mostly have Flower stamps from GKD, but I did find an   GKD Easter stamp from a old set called Spring Florals.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 472 Easter
Alphabet Challenge Blog: B is for Bunny

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is a lovely card, the bunny is beautifully cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley