Monday, April 10, 2017

Birthday Wishes


Hello! My card today is made with the Emboss Resist technique.  I stamped a flower image from GKD A Year of Flowers 2 three times with Versamark and embossed with Clear EP.  I sponged the images with DI Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, and  Squeezed Lemonade. I trimmed the panel and layered this with white CS and place on a Shimmering Pink CS and heat embossed a GKD Sentiment from Wild Flowers with Wow Yellow EP. 

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Release Challenge make a floral card using the Emboss Resist Technique.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 145 Use stamped image and stamped sentiment
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Happy Birthday

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Very pretty! I love those colors blended together!

Darnell said...

This is a beautiful card in lovely spring colors, Theresa! Your blending is flawless. I never got the hang of it, so I can't wait to try the new Oxide inks which I hope will work better for me! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, such pretty colours.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Céline said...

so stunning
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline