Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Winter Bouquet


Welcome!  My card features Power Poppy digital stamp Winter Pick Me Up colored with Copics,   I cut with a Spellbinders Die and attached to a frame of Bronze Metallic CS cut with Spellbinders Divine Elegance die. This was adhered to a card base of Yellow CS and finished with Gold Rhinestones and a Power Poppy sentiment embossed with Gold EP. This will be great for a winter birthday.  My DH suggested the bronze frame when he saw my working on the layout with a metal die,

Challenges:
Power Poppy Power & Spark Challenge: Use Winter Blooms
Mod Squad Challenge: Sequins, Rhinestones, Glitter- Bling is the challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Winter Birthday









Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I love this digi from Power Poppy. The addition of the frame is really awesome. You card colored it so well and this makes a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.
Barbara DT member

jenn shurkus said...

what better way to get rid of the winter gloom, then with a bright bouquet!! :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Heidi Stamps said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the coloring and you pretty frame.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is beautiful! I like the colors and that die cut frame is perfect for these blooms. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing in our Winter Blooms challenge this month.