Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Three of a Kind + One Butterflies

Hello! Thoughts of spring and butterflies inspired this card That I made for Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday challenge to choose a stamp to showcase THREE times on your card and I chose the butterfly stamp from GKD Birds & Blossoms set.  I stamped the image 3 times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink along with another image and sentiment from the same set.  I colored with Copics  and added a slash of Momento Green with a stamp from Tiny Textures.  Used a GKD Green card base and a Pink mat.  Finished with some green brads.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday "Third Time's the Charm"

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is so pretty Theresa.....I am so ready for Spring.....enough already of Winter :)

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely gorgeous!