Thursday, January 5, 2017

Spinner Card with Heart


 Hello!  It's too cold outside so am staying in and doing some playing in the studio.  That's a good way to begin the new year.  I made a spinner card which is new to me.....Silke's Mix It Up Monday challenge at Stamp TV is to make a spinner card so thought I'd give it a try. I have made a slider card but this is a little different.  I chose to go with a Valentine theme using stamps from Gina K Designs Taglines and Signed with Love.  I also used an EK Heart border punch, Cuttlebug EF Swiss Dots and With Love, Circle Die, Memento Lady Bug Ink, Brilliance Moonlight White ink, and Red and White CS.  I finished by adding dots with Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops, something new that I got for Christmas.  I am showing photos with the spinner in 3 different locations on the card.
Challenges;
StampTV: Mix it Up Monday challenge make a spinner card.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Something New. I used new Nuvo Crystal and new technique.
Mod Squad Challenge: Anything But Christmas



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Lin said...

Love your spinner design, Theresa - haven't tried one of these yet, and it's really fun for a Valentine's card! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Judy Woodland said...

This little Valentine is so stinkin' cute!!! I love your take on the spinner card - they are so much fun. Your spinner element is perfect. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad.
Judy - Challenge Host