Monday, January 9, 2017

Snowfall

Welcome!  I am staying with a Cold theme in today's card.  I stamped Repeat Impressions' Pine Forest on a Water Color panel with Distress Inks and used a water brush to color in details and sky. I used a Flourishes sentiment with another Distress Ink and added snow fall with pearl drops.   I wanted my scene to reflect a snowfall that was just beginning. I die cut the image and placed on a card base embossed with a Darice Snowflake EF.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: DCC14 Challenge Winter, not Christmas. Second entry using Repeat Impressions stamp.
CASology: Week 230 Cold
Time Out Challenges: #74 Winter
Happy Little Stampers: January Watercolor challenge











Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

You've created a lovely, serene snowy scene! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Theresa!

Heidi Stamps said...

Perfect CAS card, love the little cluster of trees and the icy color of your card base :)

Cheri said...

I love this!!! CAS scene with a sense of being able to walk right into it. Gorgeous, Theresa!!! So glad you entered this one as well in our DCC challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Joyce said...

Gorgeous and peaceful scene on this pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology and Time Out.

Heather said...

Beautiful! You've definitely created a serene falling snow scene. I always love watching it snow! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

Gerrina said...

A real wintercard! It looks the same here; a bit snow is left but the trees are all green and it is cold... Beautiful how the embossing works here! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!