Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Playing with More Glitter

Hello!  I have several digital images from All Dressed Up that I have never used so I printed this one out for a challenge at Fab N Funky Little Girls but after making the card I realized I should have used a Little Girl image but I think these girls may be young enough to qualify.   I decided to use pinks and aquas for my designs adding glitter to the heart and strip with glue and tape. I used Gary's Ultrafine Crystal Glitter.  Added more sparkle to the "girls" with Sakura Clear Star pen and glitter pens.  Finished with GKD Stamp in SU Taken with Teal ink. 

On the back of this card, I used my new stamp from BOSSYJOCIE Crafty Goods that I had custom made for my Studio.
Check out her online store hereI discovered her on Jennifer McGuire's blog.








Challenges:
Fab 'n'  Funky Challenges: Use Little Girls-(your card must include an image of  a young girl).
Saturday Sketch: #445 Sketch shown on right
Crafty Creations Challenges: #332 Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Judith said...

Hi Theresa - I love your cute sparkly card, so pretty and perfect for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky - Thank you for playing along with us hugs Judith xx

Heidi Stamps said...

This is very sweet, those colors are so fun for a girly card!

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

Hey, wonderful cards, i love your coloring. Very beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at SKETCH SATURDAY.
Hugs, Renate

Gale said...

This is so pretty and sparkly Theresa. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope you join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Claire Broadwater said...

I just love your fun image! Such a great way to use the layout! So happy you joined us at Sketch Saturday! XX

Anna-Karin said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT