Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy Card



Hello! My card today features Power Poppy Hollyberries digital stamp that I printed and colored with Copics on white cardstock.  I edged the image with a Red Copic marker and placed on a panel of Pattern Paper (Crate Paper Peppermint pad)  embossed with CB EF Swiss Dots. I placed this on a Fresh Asparagus card base and added a Power Poppy sentiment from Dahlia set.  This card could be used for Christmas but also for a happy occasion such as a birthday.  I added 7 Red Rhinestones for some sparkle and texture.

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: The challenge is Bling.  My choice of bling is rhinestones.





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

How pretty! The layout if perfect for that stamp and I like that fun sentiment!

Barbara said...

Great job and you used Power Poppy stamp that will give you two chances to win. This card would be a winter birthday, or you have a start on your Christmas cars for nsxt year. Great layers to accent the image too. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.
Barbara DT member

Stacy Morgan said...

Perfectly charming! The subtle paper is great with these sprigs of holly, and your coloring is lovely. Very pretty indeed. Thanks for playing in our Winter Blooms challenge this month.

ChristineCreations said...

Simply lovely Pauline! A beautiful way to display these holly and berries! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!