Monday, January 2, 2017

Caroling Corky Angels


 Welcome to my studio! Today I am sharing some crafty items that I have been making with wine corks.  The caroling angels are made using beads of various sizes and colors with ribbons, twines, gems, wine corks (collected over the years), and other items all from my stash of items.   I assembled the Angels using a glue gun.  The hardest part of this project was collecting the corks from Wine Bottles. LOL.
These angels can be used as ornaments, decorations for gifts, attachments for wreaths, or just for hanging around.






 I also used corks for trivets( not shown) and message boards as shown on the left and for a wreath shown below.  I added one of the angels to the wreath.
I will change the décor of the wreaths with each season.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

No comments: