Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Bearing Flowers

Hello! This sweet card uses a Penny Johnson stamp Bear Flowers.  I stamped the image on Kraft CS with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with pencils and odorless mineral spirits(OMS).  I added a GKD sentiment using the same ink.  I simply framed with a Pink CS mat and then placed on a textured Green card base.  I found this forgotten unused stamp in my studio when searching for something else.  This will be another card for my Mother who is 97 years young Friday.

NBUS Challenge: #8 Use Never Before Used Schtuff.  Darnell wants us to use Colored Pencils with Kraft.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

JennyH said...

Cute card Theresa, such a sweet image for your Mum : )

Fiki said...

very sweet!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Darnell said...

First of all, my goodness, I feel like saying both Happy Birthday AND Congratulations to your mom!! What a magnificent milestone!! Your card will be adored, Theresa, because it couldn't be more adorable!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Bożena Adamusińska said...

oh, so sweet card! I've already fallen in love with this teddy bear :-)

scrappymo! said...

So sweet! Just dropped off my card (btter late than never) and thought I would pop around visiting the other submissions...

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cutie! Love how you colored the darling bear image holding those flowers.