Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to my family and friends!

This card was made with a LOTV stamp James bearing Gifts.  I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics and added stickles to his cap. I used Sakura Stardust on the gifts for aome shine and sparkle. I framed the image with a mat of Red Glitter paper and attached to a White card base. Finished with a ribbon and die cuts from Cheery Lynn in Gold Metallic CS.
Challenge to enter:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #383 Annual Anything Goes challenge.
Cards in Envy: Celebrate the Season Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Make It Sparkle!

Thanks for your visits. I love reading your comments.
Theresa

5 comments:

Janice M said...

Theresa this is Adorable!! Love the LOTV bear stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Lin said...

You make the best Teddy cards, Theresa! So glad you shared this one with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Sandy Trefger said...

Hi Theresa! Love your adorable Christmas card! So cute!! I currently have an opening for a card maker designer for our challenge blog at Cards in Envy. I would love to have you join our team if you might be interested. The term is for 6 months starting in February with 2 challenges a month. The one main requirement is that you need to have a facebook account to at least receive info about the challenges ahead of time and to share your creation so I can put it on the blog. If you might be interested we'd love to have you. Just send me an email at strefger@gmail.com more more details. And thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Cards in Envy. ~ Sandy

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!! I love the teddy bear!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

wendipooh13 said...

so cute and love the red glitter!!! great holiday card!!! thanks for playing with Cards in Envy!!!