Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy Birthday from the Jungle


Hello! The Case the Designer challenge at Happy Little Stampers this month is  to choose one of their cards from June - October that inspires us and CASE the card.  I chose the design by Carol from July that is shown below left.  My card was made with some old stamps from Mark's Finest Papers using some pattern paper from DCWV Safari Chic pad.
Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers: December Case the Designer Challenge
Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge: #79 Anything but Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

I love the card you came up with and love the design and the images and the sentiment. Great card and great job. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

Tina Riddle said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this! I'm a huge elephant fan and I think the sentiment is just perfect with it. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Anything But Christmas Challenge!

ÅsaJ said...

Lovely CASEd! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers. Hugs Åsa

Birgit said...

What a fabulous card! So glad you linked it up to the Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer challenge. Happy New Year!

Gloria Lee said...

It is really awesome!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CASE challenge this month!
Happy New Year!!!

Inkyfingers said...

I love your take on my card Theresa, thank you for choosing it to CASE. The jungle theme is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope to see you again soon.