Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Gifts Are Ready!


Hello!  My card today uses some lovely ribbon that I won recently!  I let the black and White ribbon play as the sentiment as well as an embellishment.  I stamped the Santa Sleigh with an Annabelle stamp and colored with Copics and Gold Metallic pen. I fussy cut and adhered to a white CS and framed with Gold Metallic CS and added some Gold Gems.
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Gift It!  My sleigh is full of gifts.
Crafty Ribbon Challenge:   #180 Christmas Theme with Ribbon
Alphabet Challenge Blog: U for Use something Red. Used Red Copic for the sleigh
Cas-ual Fridays: CFC163 Christmas & Hanukkah
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: 312 Cute or anything goes Christmas


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Lin said...

Merry Christmas, Theresa! Love your Teddy header for the Holidays, and of course, this bright happy card! I've never seen ribbon like this - it sure adds a nice touch! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Virginia Lu said...

I adore the gold! Beautifully layered! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Gift It” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Theresa, I love all of the gold! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x