Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Sparkle


Hello! Thanks for dropping by as I know everyone is very busy this week.  I am sharing a card that I made for Stamp TV's Mix It Up Monday Challenge to create a card using a past Gina K Designs holiday stamp set.  I chose to use Melanie's Festive Frame set that came out in 2009.  I stamped the frame and sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP.  I colored the flowers and pine cones with Copics.  I trimmed the frame and attached to DCWV Gold Shimmer CS.  I did not add any more embellishments as I did not want to overdo.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Make It Sparkle. My card sparkles with Gold Embossing and Gold CS.






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Very pretty! I really like the color you chose for the flowers, it looks great and classy!

Teresa Kline said...

hello theresa! such a pretty card, luv the gold embossing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*