Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thank You Card


Hello!  Another quick and easy card that I made for the WIW color challenge at The House That Stamps Built to use Gold, Orange, and Brown or Black.  I used Repeat Impressions Vertical Sentiment stamp and Pumpkin stamp on this CAS design.  The stamped image layer was edged with gold metallic marker and placed on a Brown card base.  Making this post quick and short.

Other Challenges to enter:
AAA Cards: CAS Game #77 Thanks/Thanksgiving
Cards in Envy: Challenge Just Pumpkins

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Lovely card. Hugz

Kathy S said...

Hey Theresa! So glad you could join us for the "Just Pumpkins" challenge over at Cards in Envy. As always, we really appreciate your entry. I like your vertical sentiment as it really shows off your pumpkin. I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday. Take care.

Jane said...

I love your card and it's striking simplicity. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Heather said...

Simple, but beautiful!! That is my favorite pumpkin from RI and you've really let it be the star of the show. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Justine Hovey said...

What a fun card! Perfect for the season! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards Thank You Challenge!