Friday, November 18, 2016

Play Along With Tag You're....It!



As Guest Designer on  Tag You're It, I made a tag for the reminder for challenge #60 inspired by Featured Designer Diane Jaquay shown below.

Similar to Diane's Tag, I created an ombre background tag using Distress Inks but used a Christmas theme instead of a Thankful theme.  Before sponging the  background, I  stamped and embossed a Gina K Design Mistletoe  stamp with Versamark ink and white EP.  I added a sentiment from Annabelle  that I also embossed and sponged before trimming. I attached a Flourish die cut from Glossy White CS with a Cheery Lyn die beneath the sentiment.  The tag was layered with White Glossy CS and finished with a dark Blue ribbon.
Please check out the challenge and play along at Tag You're It

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

No comments: