Friday, November 18, 2016

Christmas Poinsettias


Hello!   I have been making Christmas cards....it's that time of year.  I finished up 100 cards (which I have been making all year) to send to Caring Hearts Drive early this week and am now making cards for my Mother.  This is one I made for the drive using an old PSX Poinsettia stamp.  I stamped and colored the image, then fussy cut and attached to a striped paper from MME.  I used a dark green CS for the card base.  The word Joy is a GKD stamp.
Challenges:
The Paper Players: Color Challenge 321 Mint, Emerald, Red
Virginia's View Challenge:  #25 Theme is Stripes and Plaids
Winter Wonderland: Christmas Challenge is Poinsettias or Snow is Falling
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: November Challenge use patterned paper.



Stay tune for more cards with this stamp which is one of my most favorites.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
The drive ends on the 25th but you still have time to send cards. Details here.

4 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous! I love poinsettias and these are so lovely! Such a great way to use the color combo! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James said...

What lovely poinsettias - beautifully coloured! Congratulations on making 100 cards - that's no mean feat. Thanks for joining in my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Anet van Zyl said...

Beautiful Christmas card Theresa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

LOU said...

Another beautiful poinsettia card Theresa.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Lou DT xo