Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Vellum and Embossing

 
Hello!  I was playing with Vellum, Metallic Gold CS, and Heat Embossing when I made this card.   I used a stamp from Gina K Designs A Year of Flowers that I stamped twice with Versamark on Red Vellum and heat embossed with Ranger Gold EP.  I fussy cut one and trimmed the other for use as a panel placed between the front panels of the  Gold Metallic Card Base.  I adhered the fussy cut  Poinsettia with Vellum  tape.  The sentiment from Annabelle Stamps was embossed with Red EP.
Challenges:
Less Is More: Challenge #299 Recipe is Vellum or Acetate. Used Vellum.
Happy Little Stampers: October CAS Challenge - Embossing on Vellum
Happy Little Stampers: October Christmas Challenge - Embossing
Crafty Catz: Challenge Anything Goes with Twist Add Embossing
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Gorgeous!!

Esther said...

Ooooh, stunning! This is full of classy elegance and looks bold, vivid and wonderfully festive! The gold and red are absolute showstoppers together. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sarah Gray said...

Red and gold is always a surefire hit for festive cards and it looks so luxurious here! I love those poinsettias and the use of vellum adds a special touch to your design. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More :)