Saturday, October 15, 2016

Spooky House

 
 Welcome to my Spooky House!  I am really into Halloween cards!  My card was created with dies from Cottage Cutz Haunted House Border with the addition of Ghosts, Witch, Bat, and Jack-O-Lantern plastic confetti figures.  I sponged the background  on white CS with Memento Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Tangelo, Paris Dusk, Elderberry, Espresso Truffle inks and SU Night of Navy ink. I used Black, Yellow, and Orange CS also.
 
Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 215 Photo Inspiration
Happy Little Stampers: October Challenge Anything Goes With Dies.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa







4 comments:

Julie B said...

Super Halloween scene, especially the additions!
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Kamila Routsis * Life In Moments said...

What a great Halloween scene! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Kamila DT

Emma Sims said...

What a great card. I love Halloween cards too :) Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die.

Emma - DT

Helen Gullett said...

That is spooky amazing Halloween card!
Thank you for playing along at HLS Anything Goes With Dies Challenge!