Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Playing with Foil

 
Second Post
Another Christmas card!  I stamped Gina K Designs Cardinal from Peace and Joy with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  I added a strip of Clear Snap Red Foil that  was embossed with a Cuttlebug EF.     I added a strip of DCWV Green Foiled  CS and attached the words die cut in DCWV Red Foiled CS with Cheery Lynn dies.  This one layer card will be easy to mail.
 
Challenges:
Stamp TV: World Cardmaking Day Challenge 2-Foiling WCMD 2
Pals Paper Arts: Sketch PPA 320
Cheery Lynn Designs: Challenge #239 Anything Goes
Just Add Ink: #331 Just Add Wings
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love cardinals and this one is so pretty! Love that foil paper too, makes such a pretty shine. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Christine Blain said...

Such a lovely Christmas card, Theresa. I, too, just love cardinals - and really like what you've done with this one. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Jan said...

This is gorgeous Theresa! Your colouring of the cardinal is so soft and pretty and I love your shiny foil details - so elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.