Friday, October 21, 2016

Plaid for Christmas


Hello! I am back with another Christmas card that I am entering into a few challenges.  I started with a Penny Black Tree stamp from the Wonder Collection.  I stamped it on white CS with Memento Cottage Ivy ink and added balls of Gold with Metallic Gold Gelly Roll pen. The GKD Peace & Joy Sentiment was stamped in SU Ruby Red. Following the Sketch from Tuesday Morning ,  I assembled the card with Plaid Pattern ( Digital paper printed) , White CS, and GKD All Spruced Up CS.  I finished up with GKD White Organza and Gold Ribbon and Bow.

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #374 shown below
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #218 Plaid
Double D Challenge: Theme is Plaid
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: # 386 Christmas
Crafty Ribbon: Challenge 172 Ribbon or Lace



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful holiday card Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘PLAID’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That's a nifty looking tree. Your plaid looks a lot like my new shirt.

Jan Clothier said...

The contrast of the busy plaid and the clean background of the Christmas tree works really well. I like the added touch of the white ribbon. Lovely card!

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jenée said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I really like the image, and the plaid paper is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I'm feeling amazed at all the different plaids I'm seeing in this challenge, and it's so much fun! Pretty tree and super pretty ribbon, Theresa. Thanks for playing along with us at Double D!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Theresa! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! 😊

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Theresa! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! 😊

Janice M said...

Pretty card! Love that plaid paper. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope to see you again.

Debbie Henderson said...

This is such a pretty plaid layer and perfect finish with the pretty bow! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the plaid!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That