Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Made with Real Leaves

 
Hello!  When I saw the inspiration photo at All the Little Things challenge, I immediately thought of  some patterned paper that I created a few years ago by collecting fall leaves, arranging them on my scanner, scanning them and printing my own paper design.  I made the quick  and easy card  by simply adhering a panel of the paper on an Orange Card base and attached words cut from Brown CS with Cheery Lynn designs.  I don't think this will be considered a real entry for the challenges but just wanted to share how you can make your own pattern paper with Little Things from Nature.
 
Challenges:
Inspired By All The Little Things: #29 Photo
Simon Monday Challenge: Theme is Autumn. My card is very simple but screams Autumn.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Lin said...

GREAT idea, Theresa - love how it turned out!

LauraJane:) said...

Super idea of scanning leaves:))) Thanks for playing along with Inspiree By All the Little Things!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, what a creative way to create your own patterned paper! Love the brilliant colors! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By...All the Little Things!

Tracey McNeely said...

How authentic and what a great idea to use your scanner to capture natures beauty. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Perfect take on the inspiration photo!

KimCreate said...

Creative girl! Making your own paper? It came out great and is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fabulous creation! The sentiment is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)