Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall Pumpkin

 
Hello! For my card today, I used some old pattern papers from Authentique Blissful pad which I thought had a feel of Autumn.  I stamped Repeat Impressions Pumpkin with Memento inks and colored with Copics. I assembled the elements on a Yellow card base with Green Satin ribbon following the below sketch.  The Checked layer was embossed with EF Gingham and edged with Orange Copic.
 
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: What If? Wednesday Sketch #S2816
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

What a sweet card! I love your pumpkin and you really did a stellar job with your sketch! Fab!

TFS! ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE your pumpkin (actually used it on my card for the current challenge) and your papers are fabulous!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your fall card and the colors were so pretty - thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built. Shirley H.

cass said...

Great mic of patterned papers, love the design, thanks for joining us a CHNS Patterned Paper challenge this month.