Saturday, October 8, 2016

Cute Elf with Santa's List


Hello!  My card today features an Elf that I printed and cut with my Cameo using a Silhouette file from Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings.   I stamped a Creative Vision verse with Versamark on clear Vellum and embossed with Red EP.  I trimmed the words and adhered with Vellum Tape to the background of pattern paper from Authenique that was embossed with Argyle EF.  I used a green Card base added the elf that I backed with craft foam for dimension.  Of course I added my DH's name and myself to Santa's nice list. I added some sparkle with Sakura Clear Star and Metallic Gold pens.
Challenge:
Merry Monday Challenge: #216 Elves
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: October Challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: October Challenge
Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge Embossing.  Used both dry and heat embossing on this card.

It's never too early to start making holiday cards.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, this is just too cute. Love that pattern paper surrounding your adorable elf. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling elf - just love that Cameo image! Perfect pattern behind too!!