Sunday, October 16, 2016

Colors of the Forest

 
Hello!  I have another Christmas card that I made for the GKD release challenge at Stamp TV.  Gina asked that we use a wood grained background for a Christmas card.  I used White CS with Toffee Crunch and Rich Cocoa inks to create the wood grained panel.  I stamped the Tree and Sentiment from Gina K Designs Joyful Holiday with Versamark and embossed with Gold EP and then sponged the tree with SU Always Artichoke ink.   I assembled all on a Sage Green Card Base and added a snippet of GKD Organdy with gold ribbon.   I was thinking of the greens and browns of the forest when I created this card.
Challenges:
Stamp TV Release Challenge RELEASE 1016
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: October Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #190 Anything Goes with an Optional Twist - Use Green and Gold
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Totally Resistible
Happy Little Stampers: October Christmas Challenge-Embossing





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Emma Sims said...

A really beautiful card. hank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Emma - DT Member

Gayatri said...

That tree is so beautiful. Love the gold embossing. Makes it festive. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Totally Resistible Challenge. Gayatri xx

Helen said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x

Linda said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge xx