Saturday, October 22, 2016

Chevron Pumpkins

 
Welcome!   I have another Pumpkin card.  I found this pumpkin stamp from the past and just had to ink for this quick and simple card.  The stamp is unmarked but I think it is from PSX.   I stamped the Pumpkins twice with Memento Espresso Truffle ink - once on a creamy paper and once on orange CS. I colored the vines and stems with Copics and fussy cut the orange pumpkins.  I embossed the pumpkins with a Chevron EF and inked the raised stripes with Brilliance Platinum Planet ink before attaching to card.  The verse is form GKD and stamped with SU Always Arthichoke ink.  I finished the card with an Orange card base and a couple of Dew Drops.  I love how the texture of the Pumpkins pop out of the photo.
Challenges:
The Card Concept: #60 Chevron Pumpkin.  I consider the style of this card Clean and Layered as I used paper piecing and embossing with some embellishments.
 
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Lin said...

Love how this came out, Theresa! The chevrons add such a fun element!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, love your chevron pumpkins and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

Karen said...

Perfect card for the challenge. Love how you added the chevrons!

Lisa said...

i LOVE the way you added the chevrons to your pumpkins!! This is beautiful Theresa!!

Gerrina said...

Your pumpkins look so great with the chevron! (I couldn't find a way to do that so went with the colours)

Lilian YF said...

Love your chevron pumpkins!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is just gorgeous! I love how you created a chevron pattern! Wow! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
Take care!
Michele, The Card Concept team