Thursday, October 27, 2016

Birthday Blossoms


Hello!  Taking a break from holiday cards to make this birthday card with Gina K Design stamps from Wild Blossoms.  I inked the Floral one with Memento Olive Geen and Lady Bug inks using the red just on the 3 flowers.  After I stamped on GKD Ivory CS,  I added metallic touches with Gelly Roll Gold and Copper pens.  The photo below captured the shine of the metallic inks. I stamped Birthday Wishes with the red ink and inked the edges with a Green Copic and attached to a Background of GKD Pattern Paper from The Simple Things pad  which frames the image.  I love the simplicity of this stamp and card.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: STV16MON43- Mix It Up Monday Cat asked us to use Just a Touch of Red.
Seize the Birthday: Theme is Anything goes with the option of Lots of Leaves.  My image does have a lot of leaves but to be safe I will just enter this birthday card for anything goes.
Simon Says Wednesday: Simon says Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: October Challenge


 


                               
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

This is so pretty! Fun idea adding the glitter pens!

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty, Theresa! I am a sucker for florals and I love these sweet silhouette images. I love the idea of using the gold pens, too. So glad you joined us this week at Seize the Birthday!

Helen said...

A great card.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Gayatri said...

That's a pretty delicate card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx