Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Trio of Pumpkins

 
Hello!  I have been playing a lot with pumpkins and there are a lot of challenges featuring them in blogland.  I took color inspiration from the challenge at Inspired By All The Little Things  and some glitter from the challenge at Curtain Call.  I stamped Gina K Designs pumpkin from Signs of Autumn on Oyster Pearl CS with Versamark ink and embossed with Gold EP.  I colored with Copics and added more gold with Gold Metallic Pen.  I placed this on a mat of Gray CS that was also used as the card base.  I die cut Happy Thanksgiving with Cheery Lynn dies from a Shimmer Gold CS used as the background for the image.  Finished with colored sequins for some sparkle and texture.
Challenges:
 Inspired By All The Little Things: #28 Used colors and pumpkin theme from the photo inspiration.
Curtain Call: Inspiration Challenge Glittery Gourds. Inspired by the gold glitter.
Tuesday Throwdown: #316 Festive Pumpkins


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Theresa, I love all the shimmer! And those polka dots on the pumpkins are wonderful :o) Thanks for joining us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Heidi Stamps said...

Cute project!

Olga Jewell said...

very pretty!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Love the pumpkins! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!