Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Bouquet for Happy YOU

 
Hello! Today I am sharing a bouquet of Orange Roses in a Vase.  I was inspired to create this card by the photo inspiration challenge (below right) at Stamp TV Hosted by Silke Ledlow.   I stamped several roses on watercolor paper using 3 step technique stamps with 3 shades of orange inks.  I stamped a vase on white cardstock with versamark and heat embossed with clear EP and color lightly with Copics.   I stamped some stems and roses in the vase as well as some fillers and then arranged my other roses (fussy cut) in the vase with tape and foam tape.  I made a photo of the finished card (shown below) and then decided to add some Glossy Accents to the vase as the vase seemed to not show that well.  ( Photo above). The Glossy Accents seems to have a green cast from the stems instead of a bluer cast.  A lot of stamps went in to the making of this card.
 
Supplies: Stamps-Gina K. Designs stamps from Old Country Roses, Handmade Botanicals, A Year of Flowers 2, Buds & Vases, Birds & Blossoms; Paper- GKD White, Grass Green, and Tomato Soup CS, Water color Paper; Inks-Memento and Distress Inks, Copics; Spellbinder Label Die; Ribbon from stash colored with Copics; Glossy Accents.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge Photo Inspiration STV16MON4
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge #132 Your Favorite Embellishment. Mine is ribbon.
613 Avenue Create: Challenge 190 Anything Goes
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful card and love all the stamps and the glossy accents did make the vase stand out better---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Wow! what a beautiful card. The glossy accents really do make the vase show up. Interesting technique.

Heidi Stamps said...

What a pretty card! I always love cards that employ LOTS of stamping and this certainly qualifies! I love the colors of the roses and how you arranged everything. The vase looks really neat!

TFS! ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

Sheryl said...

This is so beautiful! The delicate shades of orange are stunning.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx