Monday, September 19, 2016

Wine for your Birthday or Whine?

 

Hello!  I have a card to post that was very quick and easy to make.  I made use of some patterned paper by Paper House from  At The Vineyard paper pad.  I trimmed the paper and edged with a Pilot Metallic Gold Marker (easy way to give a layered look without the weight) and attached to a Wine colored card base. I stamped a Repeat Impressions sentiment from the Wine Time Series with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Gold EP.  How easy can that be? 
My DH was amused by this card.  Made him laugh out loud.
 
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Designer's Choice Challenge 914- Happy Birthday
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use patterned paper on card.

  
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

The wine paper is awesome -and I am so ready for a glass this afternoon. Love the gold edging. Thanks for joining us at The House that Cards Built. Shirley H.

Heather said...

Fun! The gold embossed sentiment looks fabulous as does the gold edging. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Rocky said...

Very effective, the wine paper is fab. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.