Friday, September 16, 2016

Vase of Sunflowers


Welcome to the studio!  Today I have been playing with a new digital stamp from Power Poppy called Sunshine of My Life.  After printing the image, I colored with Copics and added some dots with a Metallic Glaze pen.  I stamped a sentiment from Power Poppy with SU Always Artichoke ink.  I kept the design CAS using a card base of GKD Fresh Asparagus CS and a mat of pattern paper from MME.  I will be entering this card into the Passionate Paper Creations Coloring contest on face book.






Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Clean and Simple
Curtain Call: Fall Floral Challenge. Inspired by the colors and flowers.
Double D: Down on the Farm Challenge.  My sunflowers look like they just picked on the farm.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful sunflower creation Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Down on the Farm’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful coloring on the sunflowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. Hope to see more of your creations in future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a pretty card! Lovely image and great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)