Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Trio of Blossoms and Colors


Hello!  I am running late with my entry for The House That Stamps Built color challenge for What If? Wednesday.  We are to use Pink, Blue, and Yellow.   I decided to use these colors with Repeat Impressions stamp Spring Blossoms and used a sketch from Tuesday Touchdown #311 challenge shown below.
Supplies: Repeat Impressions Stamps, Cardstocks from stash, Copics for coloring, Nesties Square Die, Darice EF, Punched out flowers from stash, Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud inks.
Challenge Links:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW Color Challenge
Tuesday Throwdown: #311 Sketch Challenge





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful work ; ) We are happy to just take part in the fun , but do not really understand what's going on ... Is the map by drawing card and do do it yourself ? Because I was alone I draw and I could use it in games or contests ... Yours sincerely , and would be grateful for the tip ; )

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty card - and love the colors. Thanksfor joining us at The House That Stamps Built this week. Shirley H.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Wow, very nice blend of the color and sketch challenge! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!
Hugs