Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Time for a Cup of Java

 
My post today is a card that I made for the challenge Inspired by All the Little Things #24 shown below.   I started by creating a background with an Aqua CS that I embossed with a Woodgrain EF and inked with brown and caramel inks.  I stamped the Stack of Cups with a MFP stamp from Oh Beans set on Blue CS with Versamark and embossed with Clear EP.  Did some shading with markers and then fussy cut the cups.  Assembled the card with 2 shades of Kraft CS.  Added Thanks sentiment stamped with a Repeat Impressions stamp with Brown ink.
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Theresa, I love how you did the woodgrain on your card! Great take on the photo - thanks for joining us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great take on the inspiration photo! Lovely woodgrain background...perfect to pair with the stacked cups! So glad you were able to play along with us at Inspired By...All The Little Things!

Allison Kostiuk said...

Great background, Theresa! Your card goes great with the inspiration pic ;). Glad you could join the challenge over at Inspired By All The Little Things this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!