Monday, September 26, 2016

Bouquet of Sunflowers

This quick and simple CAS card was made with a Power Poppy digital stamp colored with Copics and placed on a card base of Brown CS with a mat of Authenique Pattern Paper.  The image was framed with Brown CS cut with Nesties oval dies.  I created the bouquet by using Photoshop to layering the flowers.  I think this makes a nice notecard or I can add a verse when sending the card for a specific occasion.
 
Challenges:
Just Us Girls Challenge: Week #362 Photo inspiration
CASology:  Week 216
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Pretty card with gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for linking up at CASology.

Hannelie said...

I love the way you framed those beautiful sunflowers!
Thanks for joining CASology!