Friday, September 2, 2016

Seashells and Sand

 
Hello! This post is a quick and easy card made with Gina K Sand CS, Gina K sentiment and speckle stamps from Gifts from the Sea set, and some stickers from EK Success Sea Shells and Sand assortment.  I have had these stickers for several years and thought of them when I saw this week's  recipe challenge at Less is More to use stickers, sticky labels or peel-offs on your cards.  I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink for the sentiment and sand speckles stamped on the card.  I like the colors and glitter(does not show very well on the photo) on the stickers.
 
Have a great day!  I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Esther said...

This is wonderfully elegant, such pretty stamping and stickers, and who doesn't love a seaside theme? I certainly do! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sharon said...

A beautifully classy card Theresa. The colours are dreamy and perfect for your seaside theme. Great use of our sticker/ peel off theme too. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More.
Sharon xx