Thursday, September 8, 2016

Rose with Scripty Stem

 
 
Hello!  Today I am sharing a card that I made just for  fun.  I had been wanting to use a scripty sentiment stamp as a stem for a flower since I saw someone do this on Stamp TV.  I think the card was made by Cindy Miller.  I made this an Anniversary card.
Supplies: Stamps-Gina K Designs Scripty Sayings 2, A Year of Flowers, Pressed Flowers. Inks-Memento Lady Bug and Love Letters, SU Always Artichoke. Papers-GKD Fresh Asparagus, White, gcd Studio Ambrosia Pad. Of course I found some challenges to enter.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes with pattern paper.
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Theme is Wedding/Anniversary/Love
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Stamp It.
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Beautiful!!

Sue Walsh said...

What a pretty card! Love the Scripty sentiment.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elegant and beautiful! So perfect for our Wedding/Love/Anniversary theme at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us and I hope we'll see you back again this next challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Macarena said...

The rose is just brillant. I love the colors! Thank you for stamping with us ast SSS Monday Challenge! Hugs, Macarena

Teresa Kline said...

hello theresa! such a pretty CAS card, luv the flower! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Rae Ann said...

This is such a creative idea! Thanks for sharing it. I love the way you let the image take center stage.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! I absolutely love that image, it's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again for our October challenge!

Helen x
(DT)