Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pink and Silver


Hello!  I am back with another Pink and Silver Christmas card using some leftovers from yesterday's card.  To this card, I added an embossed layer of Silver Metallic CS which I wrapped the center with Pink Vellum so the attached ornament would shown better.   I've included 2 photos to show from different angles.  It is so difficult to capture Metallic CS without glare.
Supplies Used: Marianne Christmas Bauble Die; Pink CS, Silver CS, Vellum;
Card & Papercraft Embossing Border(freebie with magazine); Silver Twine; Fun Foam.

Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #215 Pinks with Gray or Silver








Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Petra said...

Oooh my!!why didn't I think to make this!very nice!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous! Love all the shiny silver goodness! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!