Tuesday, September 20, 2016

One Layer

 
 
Hello!  My card today is a Clean and Simple One Layer card.   I used a NBUS Heidi Swapp  swirl stamp that I decided would be perfect for my design. This was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on White CS as well as a verse from Power Poppy Dahlias set.  I added some score lines to frame the image.  I inked the edges with a Black Copic marker to finish.  I was pleased with the simple but elegant result.
Challenges:
CAS on Sunday: Challenge #92 One Layer Card
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Clean and Simple
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Challenge is For Someone Special

 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Julie Odil said...

Theresa, this is beautiful! Love the black and white. Thanks for joining in our "For Someone Special" challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member