Monday, September 19, 2016

Leafy Tree with Lime

Hello!  I saw the challenge at Fusion (shown below)  and immediately thought of a Darice embossing folder called Leafy Tree and was inspired by the photo to create this card.   I simply embossed a Lime Green CS with the folder and inked the raised areas with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.   I stamped the GKD sentiment from A Year of Leaves with the same ink.  Finished with a yellow mat(used the yellow from the photo)  and black card base.   How simple but I think it fits the challenge.
This is a fun challenge and I am glad that it has returned after a summer break. Make sure to check out their new look as well as the challenge.
 



Have a great day!
I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!