Sunday, September 4, 2016

Happy Bird


Hello!  I have a Clean and Simple card today that I made for the Happy Little Stampers Case the Designer challenge.  We are to case a card by Asa Johansson shown on left. I used a From the Heart digital stamp Surprised Bird Brain to stay with the bird theme.  I printed the image and colored with Copics and added glitter to the eyelids with Sukura Stardust pen.  I used a Happy stamp from Repeat Impressions and Surprise stamp from Gina K Designs.  Inks used are Versafine Onyx Black and SU Taken with Teal.

 Other challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown: #309 Clean and Simple
Stamp Ink Paper Challenge: #63 Wonderful Wings
Addicted to Stamps and More:  #209 Clean and Simple Challenge

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so adorable. I love the expression on that bird's face, and you paired it with the perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer.

stampwithamyk said...

Those card are awesome! Love the crazy little bird images and your clean design. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

Kim said...

This is so cute! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Nandini said...

I love the cute bird image. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best to you. Nandini, DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute bird and you gave her sparkly eyeshadow!!! What a fun idea. Beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.