Sunday, September 11, 2016

Fun with Distress Inks

 
 
Hello!  I have a quick post today showing a card that I made for Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge STV16MON 36.  Cat challenged us to make a Christmas card with Snow.   I ended up making a somewhat abstract artsy card using snowflake stamps, watercolor paper, and distress inks.  I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's video about easy distress inking.  You use your fingers to add distress inks to watercolor paper after adding images with versamark and white EP.  The bad thing about this technique was you do end up with some inky fingers but it was fun.
Supplies: GKD Stamps from Very Merry Christmas, White CS, Watercolor Paper, Versamark Ink, Distress inks Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, Stormy Sky, Fossilized Amber

 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

No comments: