Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Falling Leaves Tag


Welcome!  Today I am sharing a tag that I made for the Challenge  #55 at Tag You're It!  We are to make a tag inspired by the one created by Melissa Bickford shown below.  I was inspired to use the same shape and patterned papers but used a Fall Theme and Colors for my Thank You tag.  I used Gina K Designs papers from The Simple Things pad.  Finished with Cheery Lynn die cuts, Orange Seam Binding tape, and Red twine.




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Lin said...

Yummy colors, Theresa - love your tag!

Anja Curvers said...

WoW love the papers you have used awesome colors. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the fall take on the challenge, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.