Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Christmas Ornament

Hello!  Today I am playing with Christmas cards.....no time like the present to begin making holiday cards.  I am playing with a pink and silver theme.  I cut the Marianne Christmas Bauble die from Metallic Silver CS and  used a circle of Pink Vellum to back it.  My card base is a Shimmering Pink Pearl CS from Crafter's Companion.  I heat embossed a verse from Penney Black's Wonder Collection with Silver EP. Added some Pink Satin Ribbon to the ornament.

Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #215 Pinks with Gray or Silver
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #300 Use a sentiment
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: September Anything Goes for Christmas





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

12 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a gorgeous ornament! Just love the soft pink vellum behind the silver foil and the bright pink hanger!!

conil said...

Truly lovely and, oh so, elegant. Just plain beautiful overall.

Marcia HIll said...

Lovely, lovely card Theresa! Your die cut ornament in the silver is stunning and I love the soft pinks you used behind it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday's!! :0)

AlisonC said...

Gorgeous and elegant. The silver on the pink looks fabulous.

AlisonC said...

Gorgeous and elegant. The silver on the pink looks fabulous.

Debbie Henderson said...

The silver ornament is so striking and elegant! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

canadian_liner said...

This is a perfect card!
The soft pink background sets off that elegant silver ornament just right. And that touch of hot pink ribbon! Swoon!

jasann said...

Hi Theresa, Just love this card, I adore the ornament, I have this die myself, thanks for sharing this card with us, Jasmine aka Jasann

Vicki Finger said...

What a beautiful elegant but simple card! I love it!

Susan Powell said...

What a beautiful die - so pretty and elegant in silver! And the embossed sentiment is perfect!

Jill said...

Love your card, simple and elegant. I love that ornament die, it really works well with the card. You did a beautiful job, thanks for sharing.

Hazel said...

I’m so sorry I’m late in leaving my comment. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x