Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bluebird in Paradise

 
Hello!  The challenge at Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday challenge is to Make A Scene.  I decided to create a outdoor scene of a Bluebird sitting near a bird house as if he were protecting the house or waiting for another bird to exit.   I drew in the post for the birdhouse.  I often see birds sitting in this manner by our bird houses.  To finish, I popped up a fussy cut butterfly checking out some of the blooms.  I used metallic and glitter pens to color in the flowers.  Sponged some blue ink in background.
Supplies: Stamps-GKD Birds & Blossoms, Wild Blooms, and Hello Friends; Inks-Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black, and Versamark;
Cardstock-White, GKD Grass Green, DCWV Metallic Copper; Assorted Copics; Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter and Metallic Pens; Copper EP.
 
Challenges:
Stamp TV: MIUM-STV16MON38
House of Cards Challenge:  September challenge -Add a bird and/or use colors. I used a bird on my design.
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 212 Make your Mark
What scenes do you see?
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Beautiful! The coloring of the wood is so realistic! Lovely!

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rema said...

Lovely!Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

Shawna Standish said...

I can see why your bluebird is in paradise.. just look at that fantastic birdhouse. It seems like it would be a wonderful place to be! Awesome card and thank you so much for joining at HOC!!
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards Challenge :)

Ruza Rebel said...

Beautiful card! I love the scene you created! Thank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards. Ruza, HOC-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner