Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Birthday Wishes

 
Welcome!  This is my second post of the day.  I was playing with the color challenge at Pals Paper Arts shown below and came up with this design.  I used Gina K Designs stamps from Wild Blossoms and Tiny Textures.  I stamped the "Splatter" with SU Sage Shadow ink and then used SU Regal Rose and Glorious Green inks for the blossom and verse.  I think the colors match up well enough for the challenge.   I used a coral card base and a minty green layer embossed with EF Bubbles.  I adhered the image after using a die cut and inked the edge with a Copic.
Challenges:
Pals Paper Arts:  PPA319 Color Challenge
Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Celebrate your inner splatter. My splat was made with a stamp. 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is so, so pretty. I love the soft colors, and that beautiful green embossed background. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!
Judy - Challenge Host

Katy McGloin said...

Love your design, Theresa! And, yes, those colors are definitely close enough to Peggy's color challenge. Thank you for including the PPA color challenge in your stamping fun this week!

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a soft and pretty card! Thank you for joining the Pals this week!

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!