Thursday, September 22, 2016

Apples in Season

 
Hello!  Today my card is made with a sketch from Sketch Saturday challenge but I gave it a turn.  I printed the Power Poppy digital image from Apples in Season on white CS and colored with Copics.  I placed this on MME patterned paper and then a card base of GKD Grass Green CS.  I added some die cut leaves and a blossom fussy cut from a scrap of Graphic 45.  The sentiment from Flourishes Zinnias set was heat embossed with Red EP.   I think this is a great card for this season.
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Week 340 shown below.
The Paper Players: PP313 Clean And Simple with a Taste of Fall
613 Avenue Create: #189 Anything Goes with an Optional Twist - the Colors of Fall





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such pretty fruit and flowers! Lovely card! Glad you joined us at the paper players!

~ginny said...

Really nice take on the sketch Theresa, and your coloring of the apples shows some very nice blending! Well done Theresa, and thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ Colors of Fall]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Gloria Lee said...

Wow! Awesome coloring! Love your design! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday challenge!xx